 General / 36883
Re: Need specific part name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 08:01:00 GMT

To find out what peeron (www.peeron.com) knows about crowns, I found
searching for crown yielded the following list - unfortunately I'm not at
all sure it's the part you're after.  These are all minifig Castle-theme
crowns, and are all gold colored:  http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/71015

But the principle is the same - find the number of the part you're looking
for, and you should have a much better chance of finding the right one!

I did notice, on doing a search for "tiara crown" that there were 20 in
transparent-green -
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=PegasusKnight&itemID=462855 - if the
color doesn't matter to you.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Hey all,

I've been looking for this part on Bricklink (All shops & countries) and
only found one!  There can't be just one of these for sale, can there? • It's
the trans-red crown/tiara thingy from the Belville sets that fits on the • top
of the figure's head.  The store that had one listed it as:

Belville 5-point tiara crown

Is this correct, or is there another way I can search for these?  I need
eleven of them.

Thanks!

Dave