 General / 36882
36881  |  36883
Subject:
Doing more with less
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 06:07:49 GMT

Well gang, I've graduated, and now I've moved back home.  I packed up my entire
lego collection and moved it from my apartment to my parent's home.  I just
wanted to share a picture I took before we loaded the car up.  This is my
entire lego collection.  The filing cabnet in the picture is totally empty.
This just proves to all you aspiring lugnetters you don't have to have an
enormous
collection to do cool things.  True, my collection would take time to collect,
but believe me, compared to a lot of other builders out there, my 25,000 piece
colleciton is a far cry from big.

--Anthony

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros