 General / 36875
Re: I found some LEGO Island Sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 20:19:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:

I can't.  I got a new computer recently, which meant I had to reinstall my
camera, but the computer can't read the CD.  :(

Even if I could take pictures, there isn't much to take pictures of.  There
seems to be only one new part- the Brickster's hat.  There are several other
parts that are new to my collection, but I know I've seen them in other themes.

Old parts in new colours are: orange wakeboard, white 3x12 corner slopes
with fish skeleton print (two opposite sides), 2 light blue 1x2 tiles, light
blue 1x2 tile with handle,  5 black 2x2 Racers slope (part 30603), 1 plain
and 4 with neat silver printing.

What were the prices in CAD?