 General / 36698
  1x1 plate distribution in Mosaic Maker sets?

Does anybody know what the piece distributions, that is, how many of the different bags, come in the pre-designed Lego mosaics (cat, dinosaur, Johnny Thunder, tiger)? I'm looking to get an even distribution of a great deal of the 1x1 plates, and it (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1x1 plate distribution in Mosaic Maker sets?

(...) I asked this question earlier but got no response. However I can supply one data point. I went ahead and ordered the tiger mosaic. The color breakdown is as follows: white 4 bags light gray 5 bags medium gray 4 bags dark gray 5 bags black 6 (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1x1 plate distribution in Mosaic Maker sets?

Hi Adrian, You sent me an email asking if I had had a response to my question about ordering multiple mosiac sets in the US last year. I tried emailing you back, but unfortunately your mail server seems to be bouncing mail, so I'll answer the (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1x1 plate distribution in Mosaic Maker sets?

(...) Thanks for the info Richard. Strangely enough, I just test emailed my accounts, and they seem to work fine. I don't know what problems you were having with them. Must've been a sunspot or something :) Adrian (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1x1 plate distribution in Mosaic Maker sets?

(...) I just tossed this together, anyone is free to use it: (URL) is a 44x44 image, the same dimensions as the mosaic, and allows for the maximum equal number of bags; 5 each for 25 bags total, which is 2250 1x1 plates. You can get 26 bags by (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1x1 plate distribution in Mosaic Maker sets?

(...) You can make a mosaic which yields 5 bags each of 4 colors and 6 bags of the last color. All you need is 361 pixels of each of the first 4 colors, and 492 pixels of the last color. If you want to make sure to avoid the "off by 1 error" you can (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.general)

"Jeff Stembel" <aulddragon@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:Gvr27C.E6y@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) Thanks Jeff for posting that image. I modified it and got a total of 26 bags (2340 1x1 plates): 5 bags each of 4 of the colors and 6 bags of (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.general)