 General / 36463
Re: You get to choose! - POLL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 01:55:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer writes:
Do the right thing folks.  Choose 6941 Battrax.  Make us Spacers happy.
I did... but only just.  Space and Pirates are my favourite themes, but
unfortunately neither the Battrax nor the Black Seas Barracuda would have
been my first choices for re-release:

Space - I would have prefered something from Classic Space or Futuron, if
Blacktron it would have to be the Message Intercept Base.

Pirates - I know, I know... the 6285 is the best ship of the pirate line,
but there's already two ships out there.  To fill the gap in the theme, I
think they need an Imperial set, hopefully a base.  Eldorado or the Imperial
Trading Post I would definitely have voted for.

In the end the only thing that tipped the scales toward the Battrax was, as
Jon said, the fact that it's the only theme there not to have a re-release.

Plus Blacktron are so kewl :)

Michael Dallaston