 General / 36458
Re: You get to choose! - POLL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:55:52 GMT

6941 Battrax.

All of the other themes represented have had a recent re-release. I love the
6285 Black Seas Barracuda but Space really does need its turn this time.
I'm sure in the future we will get a chance to buy the other Castle,Town and
Pirate sets shown.

Do the right thing folks.  Choose 6941 Battrax.  Make us Spacers happy.

Space.

-Jon

--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My Lego Creations - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:

Working for LEGO Direct is always fun, but every once in a while a • project
comes along that just makes me giddy when I get to come here and • announce
it. Today, such an announcement is made.

We would like to invite you all to choose our next LEGO Legend release! • We
have selected five sets from years past (one of which should make Tim
Courtney very happy). These sets were legends in their time for a number • of
reasons, all of which you can read about at:

http://www.LEGO.com/build

or at the voting itself at:

http://www.LEGO.com/myOpinions

So, do we move this over to .general and start exit polling to get a best
guess on which will win? 8?)

Good idea.

My vote went for the 6390. But I also gave a good rating to 6074 and • 375...
the reason I chose 6390 is the availability of usable parts for my city.

It is a bit of a shame that we can't have them all at once, but hey, like
Jake said, this year will still bring us some more goodies!
:-)

Pedro