 General / 36461
Re: You get to choose! - POLL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 01:23:35 GMT

<snippage>

I don't think so.  They could of chosen a better Space set.
That set is my least favorite of the five.  Vote for 6285.

Well I agree with that...Personally, I was hoping for a classic space
set to be released first.  The Battrax is generally a nice set...

6285 is the flagship of the pirate line, but there already is the
Redbeard Runner available...that is marketing suicide to have both
ships in the market so close to eachother.

The castle sets are very nice, and would continue a very nice trend of
offering "nice" castle sets to the market.

I voted for the 6390 because of its going rate and rarity on E-bay.
If I had to vote to pick out a set, it would probably be the Dacta Hospital
set, for the detail work, the ability to have fun with it, and the fact that
Lego hasn't put out any real hospital sets for a while now!!

Benjamin Medinets