 General / 36446
Re: Views update Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 03:45:11 GMT

I suppose your right, I just felt silly not knowing where to go. Fact is you
did the right thing, your a knowledgable person. I thank you. Good point,
there is no real good place to follow up for a Brickshelf question. (I think)

Anyway let's stick to the question.

Legomaster

(no netpicking policing please)[thanks]

And you didn't get any from me! But someone that knows the answer and speaks
up and says 'this is where to send it' wouldn't be nitpicking, they'd be
helping us all out. Don't you agree?