 General / 36447
Re: Views update Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 04:05:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:
I suppose your right, I just felt silly not knowing where to go. Fact is you
did the right thing, your a knowledgable person. I thank you. Good point,
there is no real good place to follow up for a Brickshelf question. (I think)

I tossed a suggestion into the suggestion box about it.

Anyway let's stick to the question.

Unfortunately I don't know the answer to the main question.

I didn't completely understand the folder/file stats mechanism myself when
it was first explained and still don't, it's kind of mysterious.

If you don't hear from Kevin as a result of this thread, you might try
sending him mail. His email is on the site, not too hard to find (don't want
to post it for fear of spambots).

People sometimes post in lugnet.publish with BrickShelf questions but it's
hit or miss there too.

Hope that's of some help anyway. No further thanks necessary though! Good luck!