 General / 36444
Re: Views update Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 02:29:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Eric Sophie writes:

P.S.S Please excuse my FUT, I'm not sure where to go with my post.

You and everyone else!

I think there have been some suggestions that there ought to be a group to
FUT to from announce.brickshelf but there currently isn't one for
BrickShelf(tm) admin-ish issues. Prolly ought to stump for one getting
created. lugnet.admin.brickshelf has been suggested but it doesn't fit there
really. lugnet.publish is a candidate that is often chosen, IIRC.

(no netpicking policing please)[thanks]

And you didn't get any from me! But someone that knows the answer and speaks
up and says 'this is where to send it' wouldn't be nitpicking, they'd be
helping us all out. Don't you agree?