 General / 3641
  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) Oh man, we were rolling in the aisles (not isles!) with this. Here are our favorites: Deep Sea Isolation Chariot Road 'n Rail Rocket Brigade Tank Playland Offroad Tow Bedroom Uranium Rally Brig Pirates Cabana Broadside's Tow Stables Offroad (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

Has this got to the level where it moves to off-topic yet? I can't tell, I am laughing too hard. Kevin Wilson wrote: <snip> (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) Oh no. This is one of those rare things that has everything to do with lego. Off-topic.fun may be fun, but this is right on. Here's more. I saved them cuz I didn't have the heart to toss them: Pretty Wishes Hovercraft (with lovely pastel armor (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  RE: Whatever happened to???

Ok. Tonight I fell through my attic while putting more Cat-5 wiring into the dining room (actually the Lego and computer room) and after a quick trip to the ER for stitches and a CAT scan I get back home to read this thread! As my pain meds begin to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

I have a suggestion: a building competition where you get yourself a set name from the random name generator, then build the set. Kevin (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) <snip> Here's to hoping it only hurts when you laugh: Somebody STOP ME, before I randomly generate again! :) Test Bathroom (this is only a test; had this been an actual alert, you would have been instructed where to purchase air-freshener) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) For the lactose intolerant. (...) It's powered by sacrificed souls. (...) A bidet with a difference? (...) That could get messy. (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)