 General / 36409
Re: LegoLand Modelmakers Experience - photos from the 'behind the scenes' tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:41:00 GMT

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Ken Godawa writes:
Great pictures.  LOL for this picture:
http://www.bricks.wilkesworld.co.uk/images/P4070347.JPG
The guy in the orange shirt must be a plumber.

Oh you gits!  Someone photoshop that one out will you?
Hell, I don't care.  You should have seen the bricks I was picking • up...

Jason J Railton

Done!
Take another look

lawrence