 General / 36239
Re: o/` Spider Man, Spider Man, Does Whatever A Spider Can...o/`
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 01:08:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:
And I'm a minifigaholic.
I just spent $30.00 to get the Spider Man minifig.

I too am in the same dilemma as Matt was…
Thankfully I’m far more disciplined…I think?
I'm  just  gonna  have  to  wait  till  the  little  ol’
Web-Crawler becomes more readily available!

          Here’s what I'm depending upon.
        (what my sanity’s  dependin’ upon)

(2) Two things:
---------------

1st.      That the Studio line will issue a Spider-Man & Villain
mini set late in the year, or possible early 2003 for about $4.99.

or

2nd. That a whole new batch of minifig collectable 3-packs will
be available from Shop@Home.   Similar to the previous ones:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3341      that came out during 2000.

          http://news.lugnet.com/year/2002/?n=364
I'd be ecstatic to see a minifig limited edition collectors set
with 2 Imperial Guards     http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7166
                                      and a special Snow trooper.

And The Spider-Man limited edition collectors 3-pack minifig
sets should have a Spidey, Mary-Jane, and a Green Goblin.

Matt wrote:
Trans anti-freeze orange minifig heads.

LFB wrote:
Jango Fett's Slave I (7153) has three of these too.
They seem to be in danger of being very common this year.

If this is danger, then hazards my middle name!
~For I simple adore the trans-pumpkin-heads!!!

         ¤Sincerely,

                       --==RïçhårÐ==--

Yes, I was practically inclined to post cause both Matt and LFB already did.
   ~You must understand that, if ever two of us initiates a conversation the
third person is utterly compelled to join in…Why?  Well I don’t know,
that’s just the way our system happens to work…           ;)