 General / 36234
Re: Legowars 2002 Opinion, It counts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 22:58:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Dan Mattia writes:
Ok, Grant wants to shut down Legowars 2002, a site with over 10,000 visitors
and 6 pages of guestbook entries.  He knows that its not updated.  But he is
entering the Dark Ages.  We must stop him.  Fellow LUGNETers, please help
him to keep his site.  Go visit his site at http://legowars.cjb.net and
either sign his guestbook with your honest opinion (dont lie)and why you
chose that opinion or e-mail him at cyberkiller_x@hotmail.com with the same
format.  Please be honest.  Remember, your opinion counts!
~Dan

Definitely. I think just because Grant is going into his Dark Ages (aggrh!)
he shouldn't take away from his fellow Lego fans, a great website. I'll
definitely enter in my opinion, and I hope for the best. My only question is
why he doesn't sell the rights of his site to another webmaster of give the
site to another fan (for the viewing pleasure of many). :)

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet Member No. 1112