 General / 36233
36232  |  36234
Subject:
Wal-Mart, Ep II sets, and so forth.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 22:12:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
Hi there.  Hate to ask a favor of my fellow LUGNETters, but...

I'm hearing reports over at From Bricks to Bothans [http://www.fbtb.net]
that the new Star Wars Episode II sets are being mistakenly put out for sale
early by many Walmarts across the country.

I'm in need of the Yoda minifig from 7103 in a hurry for a project I'm
working on.  I checked both area Walmarts yesterday, but no dice.  So what
I'm asking is: could anybody pick-up a copy of 7103 Jedi Duel and send it to
me?  I'd need it sent Priority Mail, but will cover all postal costs, plus
throw in a $10 fee for your efforts.

Email me ASAP if you can help me out, thanks: thereverend@thereverend.com

Much appreciated!

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith  @8^)

   Hey Brendan (and all):

   Yeah, I've found these EpII sets here in Jersey.  But alas, no 7103s--the
   set I wanted most of all!  (Waaah, etc.)  Today was Bounty Hunter Pursuit
   day for me.

   However, if I find one, it's yours, Brendan (and at a smaller bounty--how
   could I ask a giant bounty of the man who brought me Brad, the Game?)

   But yes, everyone, go shopping NOW.  NOW NOW NOW.

   best

   LFB