 General / 36232
36231  |  36233
Subject:
A little help getting a new EpII set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:46:36 GMT

Hi there.  Hate to ask a favor of my fellow LUGNETters, but...

I'm hearing reports over at From Bricks to Bothans [http://www.fbtb.net]
that the new Star Wars Episode II sets are being mistakenly put out for sale
early by many Walmarts across the country.

I'm in need of the Yoda minifig from 7103 in a hurry for a project I'm
working on.  I checked both area Walmarts yesterday, but no dice.  So what
I'm asking is: could anybody pick-up a copy of 7103 Jedi Duel and send it to
me?  I'd need it sent Priority Mail, but will cover all postal costs, plus
throw in a $10 fee for your efforts.

Email me ASAP if you can help me out, thanks: thereverend@thereverend.com

Much appreciated!

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith  @8^)