 Announcements / 1567
    Legowars 2002 Opinion, It counts! —Dan Mattia
   Ok, Grant wants to shut down Legowars 2002, a site with over 10,000 visitors and 6 pages of guestbook entries. He knows that its not updated. But he is entering the Dark Ages. We must stop him. Fellow LUGNETers, please help him to keep his site. Go (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Legowars 2002 Opinion, It counts! —Matt Hein
   (...) Definitely. I think just because Grant is going into his Dark Ages (aggrh!) he shouldn't take away from his fellow Lego fans, a great website. I'll definitely enter in my opinion, and I hope for the best. My only question is why he doesn't (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)