 General / 35982
  Re: Access a LEGO set DB with your phone!

(...) wow - neat! are you entering all the data by hand? perhaps you could use the LUGNET Guide data, so you could enter all the data? Also, would it be possible to add the rest of the info, like piece count, fig count, etc? maybe have it say if (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Access a LEGO set DB with your phone!

(...) I used LUGNET Guide data as a base. Is that kosher? I'd love to weave a comprehensive VXML front end to the Guide, Peeron, BrinkLink, etc. but I think that project might be beyond me and would require substantial assistance from the owners of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Access a LEGO set DB with your phone!

(...) AFAIK, there is no problem with that. (...) heh, need to figure out how the information could be presented in a useful way. (...) it's already available: (URL)maybe have it say if peeron has an inventory for this set, so you (...) now that (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)