 General / 35974
Re: What happened to the Cool site of the Week?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:02:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ben Roller writes:
[...]
Yes, I'd say a LOT is missing from Lugnet's home page.  Everything is
out of date and, IMO, generally doesn't really represent Lugnet very well.  [...]

I agree and am taking care of this now. I also got some good comments from a
post here:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=1023

-Suz