 General / 35920
Re: Looking for good freeware image alteration program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 21:30:57 GMT

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> writes:
I have some new pictures that I want to add to my website, but the trial
version of Paint Shop Pro that I had has long expired, leaving me with only
MS Paint.  Can anyone recommend a program that'll allow me to create
thumbnails from regular size pictures?  Forgive me if this problem has a
simple solution, but I'm a real beginner when it comes to programming.

I use the ImageMagick tools (on Linux) to do this, but I don't know if
they work on a Micro$oft Window$ system.

--Bill.

XFUT: lugnet.publish