 General / 35919
Re: Spirit of St. Louis MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 21:21:29 GMT

"Michael Nelson" <tigerfan100@hotmail.com> writes:
Here it is, my rendition of Lucky Lindy's famous airplane that carried him
on the first non-stop transatlantic flight in 1927.  Click on the link below
to go straight to the pictures then read below if you want the info on the
model.

Here is the folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=12867

Very nice!  Much more realistic than the official LEGO set from the
1970's.  [That one was yellow.  I still have the printed yellow 2x3
brick (and presumably, most or all of the other pieces) from that set,
which was one of my first LEGO sets I ever got as a little kid.]

I look forward to seeing the non-CAD version (when you can assemble
enough grey bricks that is).

--Bill.