 General / 35496
Re: 22 percent increase in Building & Construction toys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:09:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Osborn writes:
In article <Gr6uFr.MIo@lugnet.com>,
Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote:
We've had a partially built one on our kitchen floor for months and the
copyright date on the box is 1994.  (Model 63030).  Seems like there have
been more than two of them.

No, there's just the two. The original is more like a "wooden"
coaster, and the newer one is like a "steel" coaster. In the new one
the cars clip around the track and the friction is a *lot* lower. I
wouldn't call it innovative, but it's certainly a big improvement. If
the new one had been out at the time when we did
http://fozztexx.com/SoreFingerCoaster/ and
http://fozztexx.com/RedFingerExpress/ we probably could have done all
the things that were in the original plans.

I think this conversation need to move to .o-t.clone-brands.

Jude