 General / 35490
Re: 22 percent increase in Building & Construction toys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 23:41:13 GMT

when was the first one released?

The rankings don't claim "22 percent increase in innovation." I think they
are talking about big sellers from 2001. Maybe that was the only adjective
that the person could think of.