 General / 35240
Re: color watch - 7194 Yoda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 22:49:33 GMT

Follow up on this color.
Dan J. informs me that Brickbay calls this color "Rust".
/Eric M/

Eric McCarthy wrote:

It is actually ORANGE-1.  I dug out a Duplo dino tree trunk and pooh sign
and the bricks and plates in the Yoda are the same color.  Thanks for
reminding me of Suzanne's excellent color chart!

/Eric/

TWS Garrison wrote:

In lugnet.general, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:

I got a 7194 Yoda recently, and it has a small number of pieces in a
color I have not seen before. It is half-way between orange and brown.
It is darker than the Kaadu color and darker than the orange Harry
Potter broom.  Has anyone else seen this color before, and if so, where?

Could it be the color called "ORANGE-2" on Suzanne Rich's color chart?
http://www.baseplate.com/colors/

TWS Garrison