 General / 35241
Re: Track Designer (TD) custom piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:51:42 GMT

Ross,
Have you in Rendering Properties got Transparent set to FF00FF ? and is that
the same as the magenta you are using?

It does create all the other bitmaps, but you have to place the the object
at those angles on the layout.

Regards,
David

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
I couldn't find a group for TD, so I apologise in advance if I missed it.

I'm trying to render my station in TD, and have a couple of questions:

1. The help says the background should be magenta. I did that, but it just
shows up as magenta on the layout, instead of transparent. What am I doing
wrong?

2. The help says the 90, 180 and 270 degree renderings are generated
automatically, it's done that, but I thought it'd automatically generate the
bitmaps, too. It hasn't. Is this just my misunderstanding, should I generate
the bitmaps myself?

Thanks for any pointers,

ROSCO