 General / 35154
Re: color watch - 7194 Yoda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:46:03 GMT

I don't have the Pterodactyl, so I'm not sure.
But see my other post --- it is the same color as the
Duplo dino tree trunk.  I think it would make a good brick color.

/Eric/

Jonathan Lopes wrote:

In lugnet.general, Eric McCarthy writes:
Greetings!

I got a 7194 Yoda recently, and it has a small number of pieces in a
color I have not seen before. It is half-way between orange and brown.
It is darker than the Kaadu color and darker than the orange Harry
Potter broom.  Has anyone else seen this color before, and if so, where?

Thanks,
/Eric McCarthy/

How about the Pteradactyl from the Island Hopper set?

I am hoping it is this, I think it would be a great 'brick' color for buildings.

Jonathan