 General / 35161
Re: color watch - 7194 Yoda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 19:47:23 GMT

it will definitely be available at retail in the near future. if memory
serves me correctly, i think around may when ep. ii product hits the shelves.

ace

In lugnet.general, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
I bought it via S@H, but as someone else mentioned, it has
a store-quality box.  It has these tan 1xN bricks, if I counted right:

8 1x1
55 1x2
46 1x3
54 1x4
42 1x6
16 1x8
1 1x10

/Eric/

Mike Walsh wrote:

"Eric McCarthy" <bendyarm@aol.com> wrote in message
Greetings!

I got a 7194 Yoda recently, and it has a small number of pieces in a
color I have not seen before. It is half-way between orange and brown.
It is darker than the Kaadu color and darker than the orange Harry
Potter broom.  Has anyone else seen this color before, and if so, where?

Thanks,
/Eric McCarthy/

Did you buy it in a store or via S@H?  I have some TRU credits that I have
been holding on to in hopes of buying one of these soon.  What percentage of
the Yoda is tan bricks, specifically 1xN bricks?

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot