 General / 35110
35109  |  35111
Subject:
~Marz $tuff~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 22:46:07 GMT

Upon one of my daily strolls through the hallowed halls of Marz Distribution
I came upon some interestin’ things! Not new… but never-the-less still neat!

The ‘Star Wars Ultimate Collectors Series Yoda’ is in…no big deal right,
but the box that it comes in is new. And it looks quite nicely packaged!  :)
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-7194

http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-4166471
Also, the Alpha Team Mini-Packs 4798 & 4799 in particular… I simply can’t
wait to covert my old (semi-evil) Skeletons into full-fledged undead
Wraiths. And the really neat Ogel shoulder pads/space body armor will
finally become dirt-cheep. Sure, the Ogel Command Striker
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6771 ) was a good deal, but now we’ll have
whole armies with ample protective body-armor. (Cause ya just can’t keep
those little minifigs safe enough from the unknown perils that awaits them
in their tiny ABS lives…) I just hope these mini-packs are readily available
to the general public?

                            Off I go,

                                                              --==RiçhärÐ==--