 General / 35123
Re: ~Marz $tuff~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:12:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.general, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:

http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-4166471
I just hope these mini-packs are readily available to the general public?

I would put my money on them being HTO sets.
Jude

Sorry, but I'm unfamiliar with that acronym…
What’s HTO stand for?

My guess is that it stands for Hard To Order...?

Benjamin Medinets

pretend this says something stupid... :)