 General / 35026
Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:52:21 GMT

In my opinion since the BionicleZone admin should just consolidate all the
avatar pics he gets in one week and post them in a folder.That way there is
still a forum for the pics to be published at the same time it doesn't
clutter up space.I personally go to Brickshelf to see MOCs for ideas and
inspiration.I also think CAD drawings or hand drawn diagrams of concepts,
designs and instructions(like Leo Dorst's work) have a place on the
galleries.Banning something outright would set a dangerous precedent but the
BionicleZone admin has to take some responsibility too.

Visu