 General / 35038
Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 23:44:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mohan Visvesvaran writes:
In my opinion since the BionicleZone admin should just consolidate all >the avatar pics he gets in one week and post them in a folder.That way >there is still a forum for the pics to be published at the same time it >doesn't clutter up space.I personally go to Brickshelf to see MOCs for >ideas and inspiration.I also think CAD drawings or hand drawn >diagrams of concepts, designs and instructions(like Leo Dorst's work) >have a place on the galleries.Banning something outright would set a >dangerous precedent but the BionicleZone admin has to take some >responsibility too.

Visu

Hmmm...does this mean you'd also advocate butting the Lugnet admins in
charge of uploading all the MOC pics created by Lunget posters that week?

That is effectively what you are asking the BZ admins to do.

-Dave