 General / 34736
  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) Interesting hypothetical discussion. I do think that there are plenty of good parts available already. And I have only recently mustered enough creativity to develop new ways of using old parts, including some that I thought I could never use (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message news:GonJnr.43M@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) plates (...) [ ... snipped ...] There are 8x8 plates in several of the smaller HP (like 4723 (URL) They are odd colors (like (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) IIRC, the rebel blockade runner has (along with endless cylinder parts) white 8x8 plates. Can't remember how many. ROSCO (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

I would like to see a pneumatic brake built into the drive/streer parts for the 8880, except with an axel instead of that strange wheel fitting, and would I be pushing my luck in asking if it could use ball/roller bearings to get rid of the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)