 General / 34568
  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) The old thread on the m-m and f-f Tyco parts is here: (URL) not be seeing them from Lego soon. The female-female Tyco plate (thickness 1/2 Lego brick or 3/16 inch) is here: (URL) can't find the male-male plate. ***** A distantly related "new" (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) Well, they could certainly make something rather close to those VERY cool Tyco elements that are double-sided male and double-sided female if they wanted to, and in fact they have done so if you consider the utility of the following elements (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

You forgot to say "IANAL". Hex on you. You point out a lot of gray areas, but I believe I see some gray areas in those gray areas. There's some weight in what was claimed as a use for the invention. Dimensions apparently don't count, those are (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)