 General / 34455
Re: NEW 2002!!! MONSTERS!!! YODA!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:09:08 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, Matthew Christopher writes:
I don't think anyones's posted anything about these sets yet, if they have,
sorry!  Anyway, check out this web site:

http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/lego.cfm

WOW! Did you all see Island Extreme? A line to span both LEGO Island
software titles...an extreme sports bent, but could be good news for
townies, and for minifig guys like me: black flat top hair (Snap), black
watch cap-without having to buy software and having a keychain hole drilled
through it (Brickster), skateboards (Pepper)...there are several sets
without pictures with wakeboards, skateboards and stuff.

Plus codes for the two Spider Man Studios sets (can't wait!), and a
wrestling themed Studios set.

Pretty cool find!

Matt