 General / 34467
Re: NEW 2002!!! MONSTERS!!! YODA!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:01:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Johnston writes:
Frankly I'm relieved to find some new System sets coming down the pike for
2002.  The monster sets could be really, really cool-- these were mentioned
in a rumor posted here a couple months ago (someone saw them in a dealer or
other promo literature, I think).

Hey... the Monster Lab set has an SRP of $160!!  I take it to mean this set
has a full camera set-up in it.  The other Monster sets aren't cheap,
either, $60-$90, which is fine with me, I hope these are great, detailed
sets, not just figure packs!

I've been wondering if they would refresh Studios with a new camera-based
set....

Lego, please oh please give me a great Frankenstein's monster mini-figure...
don't let me down!!

Kevin