 General / 34294
Re: 2002 year of the mini-minifig legs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 22:32:05 GMT

Actually I'm pretty happy with those.  There is actually space between the
two legs.  Many people use two round 1x1 plates stacked on top for each leg,
to make dwaves and hopits or what ever these are great and I think will look
better than the four round plate method.

John

In lugnet.general, John Radtke writes:
Not to keep anyone in suspense but there will be some
grumbling here.  We have short minifigs but they did it at the expense of
articulation, yes, they are solid:
http://home.att.net/~johnradtke/minilegs.jpg
So maybe not as good as they could be but still better looking than many of
the brick options out there.

Excerpted from the Ewok Attack review http://news.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=12120

John

Message is in Reply To:
  2002 year of the mini-minifig legs

Not to keep anyone in suspense but there will be some grumbling here. We have short minifigs but they did it at the expense of articulation, yes, they are solid: (URL) maybe not as good as they could be but still better looking than many of the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002)