 General / 34295
34294  |  34296
Subject:
What are these pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 03:02:38 GMT

Hello,
I am getting ready to sell some Lego sets, and I need to know what the three
circled pieces in this
picture: http://www.geocities.com/cybertrader7/6353-04.jpg are
called so I can buy them on brickbay (they are missing). These pieces are from
set 6353, the Coastal Cutter. I'm having trouble locating these pieces on BB,
are they rare?

Thanks for you help.

PS - Sorry if I posted this in the wrong group, I wasn't sure where to put it.