 General / 3422
  Re: 1960's Architectural Parks Packs

(...) Check out (URL) is the door mechanism by itself, the next three items (236, 324, 325) all used it. The rest of the list is Matchbox-style cars that fit it. :) -- joshua (25 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1960's Architectural Parks Packs

(...) There now, I must have had 235 on its own because I certainly never had the parts from the other sets that used it. My sister, my cousin and I pooled our lego when we were kids and after we left home my aunt split it into three lots and sent (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1960's Architectural Parks Packs

(...) Yes, I had one of those sets as a kid as well. Today it is rather worn. However, over the years I got 2 others (in working order). This garage mechanism also came with the Town Plan set #725 (click on View 2 of the 2 catalogs listed first (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)