 General / 34146
    brickshelf —Chris Daniel
   I'm new to brickshelf and I don't have a upload option could someone please help. (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: brickshelf —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Have you established a userID? ANYONE can view stuff on Brickshelf but to upload you need an ID. Once you have one, use the login option and at that point you should be able to create folders and upload images.... the following clickable links (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: brickshelf —Chris Daniel
   Hi thanks for responding to my post, yes I am a memeber and after I login It takes me to my page chris daniel (4214) | /gallery/yego/. Nuthing about upload or files please help. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: brickshelf —Tony Priestman
   Ok, you've set up 'yego' as your user id. On the page you're seeing, there should be: Set Icon | Edit | Delete | Add a folder in the top right corner. You have to add a folder first. This is where you should be careful about choosing a name, as you (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: brickshelf —Chris Daniel
   Hi Thanks for your help. These options aren't there. (...) This is what I get left to right brickshelf icon |Search | Recent | The BrickShelf Gallery Version 0.9.19 | Sign up | Login I also get the option to search for members by their last name (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: brickshelf —Ross Crawford
   (...) You can't upload to your main folder - you have to add a sub-folder, then click on it (to enter) and the upload option should appear. Also, recently I had trouble staying logged in. Do you have a "logoff" link in the top right corner? If not (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: brickshelf —Drew Lawrence
   I had this problem my first time around. What you must be doing is entering your password incorrectly if you don't have any options. Go back, and make sure your password is absolutely correct. Re-register a new account if you have to. `Drew (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: brickshelf —Chris Daniel
   Drew and everyone else, Thanks for the replys My passeord was deffinetly wrong so I had to open a new acount (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)