 General / 34150
Re: brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 12:23:06 GMT

Ok, you've set up 'yego' as your user id.

On the page you're seeing, there should be:

Set Icon | Edit | Delete | Add a folder

in the top right corner. You have to add a folder first. This is where
you should be careful about choosing a name, as you won't be able to
change it later.

Once you've added a folder, it should appear on the page. Click on the
folder icon, and you will open the folder.

at this point, you should see what Larry described:

Upload | Reload | Edit | Delete | Add a subfolder

in the top right corner. Now you can click on Upload, and away you go!

Hope this helps :-)

On Sun, 25 Nov 2001, Chris Daniel (<GnCLLz.MrF@lugnet.com>) wrote at
08:44:23

Hi thanks for responding to my post, yes I am a memeber and after I login It
takes me to my page chris daniel (4214) | /gallery/yego/. Nuthing about
upload or files please help.
When you first get an ID you have no folders so that's where to start.

--
Tony Priestman