 General / 34148
Re: brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 05:19:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Daniel writes:
I'm new to brickshelf and I don't have a upload option could someone please
help.

Have you established a userID? ANYONE can view stuff on Brickshelf but to
upload you need an ID.

Once you have one, use the login option and at that point you should be able
to create folders and upload images.... the following clickable links will
appear in the upper right corner:  Set Icon | Edit | Delete | Add a folder

When you first get an ID you have no folders so that's where to start. Think
about the folder names you want to use because you are more or less stuck
with them, there's no rename, all you can do is delete everything, folders
images and all and start over. (the "edit" is there just to tease you,
clicking it will get you a "sorry not implemented")

The helps aren't exactly helpful, since they don't exist. Kevin assumes
we're all as smart as he is. :-) But there aren't all THAT many operations
to puzzle out, so just keep trying, you'll get the hang of it. It's such a
spiffy resource, which is provided FREE, with no annoying banner ads etc.
it's hard to carp very hard at the learning curve, which admittedly is steep
(but short).

If that didn't help, try asking your question a different way.