 General / 34154
Re: brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 23:02:58 GMT

Hi Thanks for your help. These options aren't there.
On the page you're seeing, there should be:

Set Icon | Edit | Delete | Add a folder
This is what I get left to right brickshelf icon |Search | Recent | The
BrickShelf Gallery Version 0.9.19 |  Sign up | Login
I also get the option to search for members by their last name Thank you for
any help!