 General / 34077
Re: 10113 Cypress Tree Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 21:03:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Arnold Staniczek writes:
Several new S@H packs are confirmed to be available from S@H Germany (and
the rest of Europe? The U.S.?). Among these is 10113 Cypress Trees for about
$5 (each package contains 5 trees!!!).

What do these Cypress Trees actually look like?  I've seen other posts in
the past touting these things, but I'm not sure why I should be excited.

Does anyone have a picture of one?

-Lars