 General / 34067
Re: 10113 Cypress Tree Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:40:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Arnold Staniczek writes:
Among these is 10113 Cypress Trees for about $5 (each package contains 5 >trees!!!).

Amazingly amazing.

What wonderful news.  Who cares if they make crappy official sets if they
give us cool accessory packs? Give us the old stuff alonside the new (far
worse)stuff and we can all shut up.

Jeez, I'm gonna have to lay off complaining about TLC completely if this
comes true...

=)

-- Hop-Frog