 General / 34066
34065  |  34067
Subject:
10113 Cypress Tree Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:24:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Several new S@H packs are confirmed to be available from S@H Germany (and
the rest of Europe? The U.S.?). Among these is 10113 Cypress Trees for about
$5 (each package contains 5 trees!!!). The sets are backordered and will
ship in about two weeks. For those who speak German, take a look at this
1000steine-thread:

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/30547.htm

Good news!!!

The Brickhead

brickhead's brain: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=toorude
e-mail: brickIdonotwantanyspaminmyhead@web.de
All in all it's just another brick in the wall.....