 General / 34040
    Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks —Steve Bliss
   (...) Disagree. Seems like in the last year or two, I've experienced (and heard about) many more problems with the bricks - warped pieces, mismolded parts, parts without 'clutch power' - than in previous years. I think LEGO has definitely cut (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks —John P. Henderson
     (...) My own experience does not reflect this. The last time I found a QA problem was with a few long 2X plates that were warped slightly and thus connected poorly -oddly enough this was in what now is considered one of the all time best sets -the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks —Ross Crawford
   (...) ABS!! (...) It's interesting, I've heard that a lot, but though the vast majority of the brick I now own have been purchased in the last two years (probably more new than S/H, but I haven't counted), I've yet to come across any "bad bricks". (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)