 General / 33899
33898  |  33900
Subject:
Lego Scaling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 21:34:05 GMT

I know I'm behind the power curve here.  If I wanted to build a ship, to
scale of the minifigs, How do I determine appropriate lengths and heights?
My friend Jennifer stated, to build an aircraft carrier to scale, it would
have to be 15 feet long. I want to model my '67 Impala into legos, to scale
of the minifig, what are the formulas?

Thank you for your time and energy,

Joe