 General / 33837
    RE: Perhaps Lugnet can grow into something better? was: I miss the old Lugnet —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Unfortunately, I think this applies to MOCs too. We're so used to seeing amazing MOCs from people that it gets harder and harder to impress us. (Maybe I should speak for myself...) There are so many great, ultra-detailed MOCs out there that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        RE: Perhaps Lugnet can grow into something better? was: I miss the old Lugnet —Suzanne D. Rich
     (...) Yeah, I've noticed this too. probably not much we can do about it, though. Ok, now it's time for -my- flashback... ;-) I remember being -quite- proud of myself, about 6 years ago, as I had just built a little house with 4 walls and a sloped (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Perhaps Lugnet can grow into something better? was: I miss the old Lugnet —John P. Henderson
   In lugnet.general, Bram Lambrecht writes: <lil' snip> (...) Yes, you hit it dead on with those comments. There are many builders (myself included) who simply have yet to learn all they can from other people's experience (some because of being (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)