 General / 33646
33645  |  33647
Subject:
Bionicle Masks at TRU this coming Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 00:12:15 GMT

I asked about the upcoming Bionicle event when I was at my local TRU today.
The manager said she was thinking of not holding it, but she did have the masks
they were giving away, so she gave me a few for my two boys.  They came in six
different colors and various designs, and I have scanned them here:

The colors I got are black, green, blue, white, trans red, and brown (my
apologies for the murky scan).  Beyond that I know nothing about them.  They
also had a free poster which I assume is of the island of the Bionicles.

Since I'm not particularly interested in Bionicles (except to entertain my
kids, who love them) and I haven't detected any interest in anything I've
posted regarding Bionicles, I probably won't be bothering to post anything else
I see or hear about them.

Maggie C.