 General / 33534
Re: Deluxe Metroliner Kit delayed again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:27:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel writes:
That is interesting. I just got a ship confirmation email from
shop.at.home.americas@lego.com stating that my Deluxe Metroliner Kit and an
extra Club Car were shipped.

I live in the Philadelphia, PA area and I ordered it the first or second
week of September.

Bryan

Yeah, they called me back yesterday and said they had made a mistake and
that my Deluxe Metronliner Kit shipped yesterday....

Jason

"Jason Maxwell" <jhmaxwell@home.com> wrote in message
I just got off the phone with S@H.  The Deluxe Metroliner Kits that were • due
to be shipped on Friday, October 12th have been delayed again to November
1st.  The Club Car has been delayed so if you just ordered the Metroliner
you may still get it.